The Tutoring Center is:
An outreach program of Parkway Community Church to our neighbors and community. We are called to transform communities into Christ's likeness through acts of mercy and love.
- Volunteering at the tutoring center is an experience that blesses you more than it does the kids!
- You help kids with their homework each week. (no experience is needed)
- You can work as little as one afternoon a week from 3-5.
- You can be a part of occasional field trips and holiday activities if desired. (not required)
- You will love being a part of the kids' lives and sharing the love of Jesus! They are amazing kids!
- It is AWESOME to be used by God to serve here as He is at work in many ways in this place!
If you are interested in volunteering please email: firstname.lastname@example.org