WHAT IS MEN'S MINISTRY: We endeavor to keep men's ministry simple by focusing on three main avenues:
- Connecting Events: Throughout the year, events will be scheduled to get men together simply to connect socially. Some of these events will be educational (such as learning a skill like welding), others recreational (such as cycling or fishing) and others service-oriented (such as cleaning the gutters of the elderly).
- Fellowship Groups: Once a month, men who are interested will gather to study a portion of Scripture and discuss a question relevant to manhood.
- Annual Retreat: Once a year (in the Fall), the men will gather for a weekend conference for the purposes of growing, fellowshipping and retreating together.
HOW DO I PARTICIPATE IN MEN'S MINISTRY: As a men's ministry, we communicate through group email and group texting. If you would like to be included on all men's ministries updates and communications, please complete the following:
- For email communications submit the following FORM
- For text notifications, text the word "EZYJO17899" to the number 797979 and you will be automatically added.
FOR MORE INFORMATION: Please email all inquiries to our leadership team at email@example.com